With McClain Bank Online, you can access all your personal and business accounts via our website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week…from anywhere that has internet access.
Check your balance, transfer funds and more - anytime, anywhere! Business trip? No problem! After hours? No problem! Sunday afternoon? No problem! It’s like having your own personal branch, right at your fingertips.
- Check balances on your accounts
- Reconcile accounts
- View statements
- View transactions for up to 90 days from date of transaction
- View check images
- Transfer funds
- Download transactions
All information is secure and confidential because McClain Bank Online operates on a secure, encrypted channel over the Internet. Access to your personal banking information is available only with your personal login UserID and Password.
Already signed up? Log in here!
You can enroll in Online Banking a few different ways:
Online Enrollment – As long as you have an email address on file with us, you may be able to enroll online. We will ask for some additional verification information (account number, social security number, and the amount of your last deposit) so be sure you have that information available before you start the enrollment process. We will then email or mail (depending on your choice of delivery) your sign-on information. If you have any questions, feel free to call and talk to a Customer Service Representative.
Print and Mail – Click here to print the Online Banking Authorization form. After filling it out, mail it to McClain Bank, PO Box 351, Purcell, OK 73080. Sign-on information will then be mailed or emailed to you (depending on your preferred method of delivery).
Visit one of our Branches – If you’d rather, you may also visit our Main Bank in Purcell, the Norman Branch, or the Noble Branch and visit with a Customer Service Representative. They will be happy to get you setup and ready to bank online.
McClain Bank's Bill Pay System
iPay from McClain Bank can save you money! Never mail another bill and save money on postage! You can use iPay as long as you have your account at no additional charge. iPay features:
- Quicker Payments – Funds for bill payments are validated twice daily, 8am and 3pm. This results in payments getting sent out to payees quicker.
- More electronic payees – More payees are set up to receive electronic payments via ACH.
- Person to Person (P2P) payments – Send money to other people using only their email address or cell phone number and a keyword chosen by you. The person receiving funds can choose how they want to receive the money, either ACH into their bank account or quicker via their Visa debit card. The person receiving the funds can be a customer of any bank, not just McClain Bank.
- Electronic Bill Presentment –Choose to set up eBill’s for payees that support the eBill system. The eBill system allows you to see your account balance, payment due date, amount due, and set up automatic payments through our online banking system.
- Categorize expenses - Set up customized categories to the bill payments you initiate through McClain Bank Bill Pay such as groceries, utilities, or fuel. This will give you an overview of your monthly expenses.
If you have any questions or need help with the iPay Bill Pay system, please call Online Bill Pay Support toll-free number at (844) 357-5640. They can help with any questions or problems you encounter with the Bill Pay system.
Online Banking Alerts
This feature allows you to set up alerts that will help you monitor your account. Alerts are free with Online Banking access and can be activated and set up under the “Options” tab once you have logged in.
Four types of alerts:
- Event – generates an alert when selected event occurs (ex. Bill Pay item paid, loan matures, etc.)
- Balance – generates an alert when selected account balance goes above or below the amount specified
- Item – generates an alert when specified check clears the selected account
- Personal – generates a personal alert on the date selected, allows user input for a custom message
Three ways to receive alerts:
- Text – sends a text message to the cell phone attached to Online Banking*
- Email – sends and email to the email address attached to Online Banking
- Login – displays an alert once logged into Online Banking
* To receive a text alert, you must first set up your phone number and wireless carrier under the Personal tab in Online Banking. Standard wireless carrier charges may apply.
For more information, see the Online Banking Agreement & FAQs.