Online Enrollment - If you have an email address on file with us, you may be able to enroll online for online banking. Click here to enroll online.
Print & Mail - Download the Online Banking Authorization form. After filling it out, mail it to McClain Bank, PO Box 351, Purcell, OK 73080. Login credentials will then be mailed or emailed to you (depending on your preferred method of delivery).
In Person - Visit our Main Bank in Purcell, the Norman Branch, or Noble Branch and visit Customer Service.
If you have any questions, please call (405) 527-6503 and speak with a Customer Service Representative.
When it comes to loans, we're your one stop shop!
Download a PDF version of the needed form(s) below, fill it out and bring it in to meet with one of our friendly Loan Officers.
- Individual Financial Statement - required for loan requests of $100,000 and above
- Personal Loan - includes cars, boats, RVs, debt consolidation, vacation loans or any other personal expenses
- Commercial Loan - includes any expenses for business purposes (i.e., line of credit, equipment, supplies, farm expenses, etc.)
- Land Loan - any loan for the purchase of land that does not have a structure on it
- Commercial Financial Statement - required for loan requests of $100,000 and above
- Mortgage Loan Application - any loan for the purchase of a home or dwelling, including rental property
- Demographic Information Addendum - Required with Mortgage Loan Application
Conventional, VA, Section 184, USDA Rural Development, FHA
To set up a time to complete an application by phone, email Carlee. Or download a PDF version of the secondary market mortgage application below.
- Mortgage Loan Application - required for secondary market mortgages
Questions? Call Us!