VISA® DEBIT CARDS
With your personal Visa® Debit Card, you can have greater payment acceptance than traditional checks. It can be used for purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted - at millions of merchants and suppliers worldwide.
Need cash quick? You can get cash from your checking or savings account at any ATM 24 hours a day. There is never a surcharge for McClain Bank customers if using a McClain Bank ATM.
For questions or information concerning Debit Card limits, please call (405) 527-6503 and speak with a Customer Service Representative.
With our smsGuardian service, you’ll receive text messages regarding activity on your Debit Card. If you receive a text about a transaction that you think is fraudulent, you can reply immediately and your card will be blocked from further activity. However, if you receive a message and know the purchase is legitimate, you don’t need to do anything at all.
Give smsGuardian a try! It’s a free service. You can enroll any of your McClain Bank Debits Cards and can receive text alerts on any device, such as a cell phone or tablet. It’s very easy and very reassuring. Learn more and enroll your card today!
DEBIT CARD fRAUD PROTECTION SERVICE
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we've improved our alert system for potential debit card fraud.
Here's how it works:
- When potential debit card fraud is detected, you will receive an email (if we have an email address on file) from our Fraud Center, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, which has a "Fraud" or "No Fraud" response option.
- If there is no response from the email, you will receive a SMS text, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, which has a "Fraud" or "Valid" response option.
- If there is still no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert, you will receive automatic phone calls, between 8am and 9pm, to confirm or deny fraud.
Call us at (405) 527-6503 and one of our Customer Service Representatives can give you the Fraud Center's telephone and text message numbers, enabling you to add those numbers as a contact on your cell phone, labeled "Fraud Center."
If you have any questions about this service, or any other products, please feel free to give us a call at (405) 527-6503.
eStatements are everything we like!
- Green – eStatements look exactly like traditional mailed statements – just without the paper. And less paper is better for us all.
- Fast – No more waiting for your statement in the mail. We’ll notify you by email when your statement is ready.
- Simple – Enrolling is easy. Just a few simple steps. And don’t worry, if you need help we’re here anytime to assist.
- Secure – eStatements are secure and only accessible through Online Banking. And less financial information in your mailbox means fewer worries for you.
- Free – eStatements cost you nothing. Plus you’ll have access to 18 months worth of statements. They can even be copied to a disk for future reference.
All eligible account holders can enroll for statements and notices. Simply log in to Online Banking, go to the eStatements/ESI tab and click Sign Up.
24/7 telephone BANKING
Bank by phone 24/7. With the McClain Bank 24/7 Account Information Line, you can access all sorts of account information for your checking and savings accounts, loans and CDs/IRAs. You can also transfer funds or make a loan payment.
And remembering the phone number for our 24/7 line is easy.
Just dial 527-1-24-7. "1" because you are #1, "24" hours a day, "7" days a week. It's that simple.
Direct deposit is reliable, convenient, and easy. When you sign up for direct deposit, your money gets deposited directly into your checking or savings account. There's no need to wait for a check to arrive in the mail or to make a special trip to the bank.
In addition to convenience, direct deposit offers significant safety benefits. Paper checks can be delayed, lost or stolen. Direct deposit eliminates the risk of lost or stolen checks and helps protect you from identity theft. Switching from paper checks to direct deposit is a simple, but important step you can take to simplify your life and safeguard your money. Talk to your employer today about having your check directly deposited into your McClain Bank checking or savings account.
Do you receive Social Security or other federal benefit checks? The US Department of the Treasury gives you a free, easy way to switch to direct deposit. You can call the Go Direct helpline at (800) 333-1795 or visit www.GoDirect.org. Or, stop in your local McClain Bank branch and we'll sign you up on the spot. Make sure to have the following information on hand:
- Social Security Number
- Amount of your most recent federal benefit check
- 12-digit number on your benefit check
- Checking or savings account number
SAFE DEPOSIT BOX
With the different safe deposit box sizes that are available at McClain Bank, we have a safe place to keep your valuables. Rates start as low as $15 per year. Call (405) 527-6503 and speak with a Customer Service Representative for more information.
Contents of Safe Deposit Boxes are not FDIC Insured.