We're Social at McClain Bank
The purpose of McClain Bank social media is to connect, learn, and engage. McClain Bank maintains official pages on Facebook and Twitter.
Social Media Guidelines
We encourage everyone to be respectful and safe. Please keep the following points in mind while interacting with us on any of our official Social Media Pages.
- Information posted is not private. Please do not post account specific details or personal information. These are public forums and anything posted can be viewed by others. If you have questions related to your account or other banking related products, please call us at (405) 527-6503.
- Stay on topic. Comments should be relevant to the topic of the post or purpose of the page. Comments focused on selling a non-bank product or service, or posted to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be taken down.
- Be respectful. You can disagree with content, but abusive, unproductive, offensive, and unrelated comments or rants will be taken down.
- McClain Bank is not responsible for views expressed by others.
- McClain Bank reserves the right to remove any content it deems necessary.
- Facebook and Twitter are owned by third parties not affiliated with McClain Bank. McClain Bank is not responsible for the privacy and security of these sites or other third party sites that may be linked to them. Your activity on these sites is subject to that site's current terms and conditions, along with their privacy and data security practices and policies.
- These guidelines are subject to change and can be modified by McClain Bank at any time.