To begin using Apple Pay with your McClain Bank Visa Debit card:
- Open Apple Wallet on an iPhone 6 or newer
- Click on ‘Add’
- Enter the card information either by using the phone’s camera or manually entering the information (Name, Card Number, Expiration Date, CVV#)
- Agree to the Apple Pay Terms & Conditions
- Wait for the card to be verified for Apple Pay, automatically through Visa and Apple or manually by calling McClain Bank (you will prompted to do this, if necessary)
Once your McClain Bank debit card has been activated for Apple Pay, you can make a purchase at any retailer or in any iPhone App set up to take Apple Pay payments. Below is a general explanation of the payment process at a retailer.
- Visit a retailer who accepts Apple Pay.
- When checking out, hold your iPhone near the card terminal where you would normally swipe a card. (Note: Your phone does not have to be unlocked. It will automatically sense when it is near a terminal that accepts Apple Pay and will open up the Apple Wallet by itself.)
- Choose the card in your Apple Wallet you would like to pay with.
- Verify the payment using Touch ID.
- Get the receipt from the cashier!
Apple Pay is a very easy and secure way to pay for products and services.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 405.527.6503 and talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives.